BMBF funding programme 'StartUpSecure'
Scientific and technical advisory boardCube 5 is one of four competence and consulting centers of the BMBF’s “StartUpSecure” initiative in addition to Darmstadt (StartUpSecure ATHENE), Saarbrücken (CISPA) and Karlsruhe (KASTEL). Cube 5 has a scientific and technical advisory board for the BMBF funding program “StartUpSecure”. The five advisory board members have expertise in various areas of IT security and experience with “technology-intensive” start-ups. The committee takes a position on the technological and business aspects of the proposed start-up projects.
The Advisory Board consists of:
• Dr.-Ing. Christof Kortz, Head of Startup Partnerships| E.ON Innovation
• Christian Stüble, CTO Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity
• Dr.-Ing. Carsten Willems, CEO & Co-Founder VMRay
• Dr.-Ing. Thomas Wollinger, ESCRYPT/ETAS GmbH
• Dr.-Ing. Christian Zenger, CEO & Co-Founder PHYSEC
Cube 5 project manager Prof. Dr. Christof Paar supports the committee as an advisory member.